- Power of Observation during timed, on-demand writing
- Interactions with Sunshine, Model Paper, Sheltered Girl, Technophobe, & Writing Avoidance ("I called my friend and ...).
- Area of improvement for evaluation: observational record-keeping & written reflection
- Singing Diercks Bentley's "What was I Thinking" in the truck with Tommy on the way to Cedar Rapids
- Watching Chuck work his intensity showing the colt in the Futurity
- Tommy's Roadster Pony Driving Medallion win and his win on Max.
- The sudden surprise of Chuck delivering me lunch. Twice.
- My technological triumph over Aunt Marilyn's printer. After I tripped over the electrical cord and unplugged it. And knocked off the paper feeder on the floor. Thus delaying the show a few minutes
- Why this blog about reflective teaching is really is about reflective living
Quick Brain Spill of Moments I Don't Want to Forget Since Thursday (9/8/14):
Mrs. Paulsen writes, reads, knits and shoots arrows.